List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Another kmail thought...
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () hal ! famaf ! unc ! edu ! ar>
Date:       2000-03-02 20:10:17

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Mario Weilguni wrote:

> APOP is supported by quite some pop server implementations. And of course, it's
> fully optional. SSH is definitly NO option here, you typically can't use SSH at
> any ISP.

	yes, not all ISP support it (actually, they shouldn't), but in
some places like academic, where ssh has get deep in the flesh, it would
be a great thing...

> I can use APOP where I work (as well as all of our customers), so I will
> implement it anyways.

	don't mind. think I can wait till myself write it.

--
Inprise/Borland CEO Dale Fuller was even more generous:
"Microsoft will continue to be a player in this environment