List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Another kmail thought...
From:       Dan Pilone <pilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2000-03-01 17:51:41

	I was messing with bbdb (Big Brother Database for XEmacs) and
there's a place to store an xface in db entry.  I was wondering if
kmail did anything with xfaces?

PS:  I've been using xemacs for years now as my email reader, but
recently I'm very tempted by kmail.. it's just so pretty.  :)  My only
concern is that it pulls the mail locally instead of sshing in to the
server to use xemacs like I do now.. anybody have any opinions?  Do
you guys all pull your email to your own machine and survive?  -- Dan