List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE, Gnome, Koffice, Goffice and more
From:       Charles <charles () altair ! dhs ! org>
Date:       2000-03-01 8:47:18

I've contacted quite a few people already.

Rasterman is quite for it, and groovily, Havoc Pennington has already
(barely) begun such a thing-- and we're joining forces :)

I'll keep everyone posted.

-Charles

--
A shaft (an SI unit) is a measure of suckiness.  A single shaft is how
much a certain company in Redmond, Washington sucks.  A shaft is