#if Nicolas Brodu > Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > > > Renaming a file via the properties menu is unintuitive. > > > > But still there should be a faster way to do it too (like in-place renaming) > > I have no idea whether it's feasible or not, but what about > triple-click? > It's a quite common operation under Unix (select a line > usually) and not yet used here. Hehe, after all this time we've being trying to rid the world of the evil of double-clicking and you want to bring back triple-clicking ? :) Rik -- Suspect your commitments.