On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Dirk A. Mueller wrote: > On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Charles wrote: > > > Forming an independent (not controlled by any certain desktop environment, like > > KDE, Gnome, E) commitee just for standarization of X11 based applications, > > desktops etc. > > ... > > yeah, you can be sure that the KDE developers will join it ;-) Yeah. No kidding :) I can imagine it now: "Gnome 1.8: KDE Edition" :) > > will you ask the others? I will if you ask ourselves. :) > > > Dirk -- A shaft (an SI unit) is a measure of suckiness. A single shaft is how much a certain company in Redmond, Washington sucks. A shaft is an extremely large unit, hence, microshafts are much more useful.