List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: kde at cebit
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () cramersystems ! com>
Date:       2000-02-28 11:38:18

> Ok, then someone who knows whats exactly is going on with the
> development should write a long documents with all the current
> technology that we have, give some example, put some "buzz" words - and I
> promise you that even ZDNet will hear about it.
>
> Hetz

We've been doing that over and over again, lately, haven't we ?
www.kde.org/technology.html, mosfet.kde.org, the (unfinished!) thing on
developer.kde.org, articles in magazines...

I feel like we've been repeating what KDE 2 is about over and over again...

But I know. It's never enough. We could go over yet another iteration
of "what we do and why it's great".
But people that try KDE snapshots know why it's great :-)

--
David Faure
faure@kde.org - KDE developer