aleXXX wrote: > > On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Chris Lee wrote: > > lol... d'oh! I feel intelligent now. : ) > > > > I was in a bit of a rush- I wanted to get it up and running before I > > left for work today, and I didn't check permissions like I should've. > > Simple fix though. Try it now, guys... let me know what you think. It'll > > be accompanied by a tarball shortly after- once I actually get around to > > tarring it.... ; ) > > > > -Chris > Looks nice. :-) > But in red ? > That's a quite "aggressive" color. > Interesting. I thought it would be a "gay" colour :) Greetings, Stephan -- It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it GeorgeH on /.