List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kde at cebit
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () rz ! tu-ilmenau ! de>
Date:       2000-02-28 10:22:37

Hi,

yesterday I visited Cebit.
Probably I didn't see all machines running linux, but what I saw:
1 booth running linux using fvwm95
2 booths (SGI and a high-end-graphic-card booth) running linux using gnome
all other booths I saw running linux used KDE
:-)

As mentioned I didn't see everything and this is what I remember and where I
had a closer look at.

OTOH, I talked to someone about KDE and Gnome, he said something like "Gnome
is more easily extendible, CORBA and so on." Things like this I hear more often
in the last time.
KDE 2 will need some good promotion.
Is there something like a CORBA-bridge ?

Bye
Alex
--
If they say it's necessary to be disciplined and trained
To transform their new ideas into history and pain