List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How do I contribute (not money) to KDE? (fwd)
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       2000-02-28 9:11:13

Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:36:56 +0000
From: Dominic Cleal <tiberian_sun_uk@yahoo.com>
To: hoelzer@kde.org
Subject: How do I contribute (not money) to KDE?

Hi!!

I'm a Windows (boo!!) user but when I heard the words:- Free, GUI, KDE, Linux,
Get now I rushed out and bought a book on how to use it and a free CD
containing RedHat 6.0. and running KDE.  I now subscribe to PC Plus (I live in
the UK) which has everything linux.  I run on a dual boot system because I have
loads of games and expensive design and graphics software I need (and want) to
keep.

I've learned fluent HTML and Visual BASIC (which isn't much good for Linux!!)
so if you need any HTML help AT ALL, don't hesitate to contact me.
tiberian_sun_uk@yahoo.com

I'll happily do help files and other stuff like that.  The only problem is that
I can't find any drivers anywhere for my printer (Lexmark 1000) so I can't
print, but I am all than happy to do HTML.

Check out my site at http://www.go.to/sithworld  just mind, it doesn't display
as well in Netscape as in Internet Explorer (boo!!) because it started off in
Windows using IE.

Hope to speak to you soon,

Dominic C

P.S.  I found this address in the support and contact files in KDE help