List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Vitreus
From:       Chris Lee <nytehorse () inficad ! com>
Date:       2000-02-28 5:11:00

lol... d'oh! I feel intelligent now. : )

I was in a bit of a rush- I wanted to get it up and running before I
left for work today, and I didn't check permissions like I should've.
Simple fix though. Try it now, guys... let me know what you think. It'll
be accompanied by a tarball shortly after- once I actually get around to
tarring it.... ; )

-Chris