Hi I get something like "acess denied" in netscape! --Joachim > Well, I've got a screenshot of Vitreus (like the name, thanks guys! :) > over at my web site. I don't know what's wrong- pixmap themes seem to be > kind of broken (mosfet? anyone?) but it works all right- once pixmap > themes work again, I think it'll be much better. : ) > > http://www.inficad.com/~nytehorse/aqua/vitreus.html > > What do you guys think? > > -Chris -- BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE http://www.bibletime.de/ info@bibletime.de