List:       kdevelop
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: KDevelop 1.1final released
From:       Sandy Meier <smeier () kdevelop ! de>
Date:       2000-02-27 20:09:26

Hi!

We are proud to announce the 1.1final version of KDevelop
(http://www.kdevelop.org) . This version contains several new features  and \
many bugfixes. It is intended to be the last release for KDE 1.1.2. We want \
to concentrate our effort now for KDevelop 2.x (which will work on KDE \
2.x).

Summary of changes (between 1.0final and 1.1final):

- 7 new application templates
                - KDE1 OpenGL
                - KDE2 SDI,KDE2 mini,KDE2 MDI
                - QT2 SDI, QT2 MDI/QWorkspace, QT2 MDI/QextMDI
- complete integrated internal debugger
- extended documentation, inclusive a KScribble tutorial and example code
- improved editor: visible bookmarks, comment/uncomment code in editor
   window,support for multibyte character
- improved other components: dlgeditor, classviewer
- Htdig search engine support
- translations (online help, manual) into many languages
- better OS support: KDevelop is now available for Linux, NetBSD, FreeBSD, \
Solaris and Unixware.

Please see http://www.kdevelop.org for further information (requirements \
and download addresses) and
http://fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/~smeier/www/pressrelease1.1.txt for the \