Rik Hemsley wrote: > > #if Greg Lee > > A week ago when I couldn't get KDE up at all, I installed GNOME, to > > see how it's coming along. There's an installation option to put > > KDE apps into the GNOME menus. I thought that was a nice thing > > to do. > > Cool :) Not that I use any, but wouldn't it be nice to scan for > Gnome apps and place them into the non-KDE apps menu ? Under an > entry called 'Gnome' I mean, not just intermingled with gv, gvim > etc. Why not intermingeld with other non-KDE apps like gv? GNOME apps _are_ non-KDE apps. Why a third menu hierarchy? It's no fun to navigate through K->non-KDE->GNOME->Office->Gnumeric for example. If you start with a GNOME submenu we end up with plain-Xlib, Motif, fltk, whatever toolkit-or-Desktop submenus... ;-) -- Matthias Elter elter@kde.org ERROR: Windows has detected that you have moved your mouse. Please reboot this machine for changes to take effect.