List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kmail feature
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () hal ! famaf ! unc ! edu ! ar>
Date:       2000-02-25 17:59:16

	hi, i've been talkin with an old hacker who used to have 3 or more
next under his control... among all the nice features he told me about
next step, there were two that really shake me:

	the first was a 'voice mail'. you had a button to record the
message, and when finished you send it. and if you receive an e-mail with
a 'voice message', you just hear it when opening the message. internally
it was handled like any other attachment. may be you could use a special
attachment header, if you want to implement it...

	the second thing was that you could drop ANYWHERE in the mailre
window, and it would tar.gz'it and endose as an attachment too... and the
inverse proccess.

	and now, with COP (or DCOP? I just know that they exist, not yet
which does what..) that seems easy to do...

	well, that's it. take it if you want so...

--
Inprise/Borland CEO Dale Fuller was even more generous:
"Microsoft will continue to be a player in this environment