List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: DPMS and Xfree86 pre 4.0
From:       Shad <kde () cr753963-a ! glph1 ! on ! wave ! home ! com>
Date:       2000-02-24 19:26:13

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Thomas 'Dent' Mirlacher wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I'm using the cvs version of XFree86, and I can not get
>
> stupid question here: where do you get the xfree cvs version?
>
> thanks in advance

You have to sign up as a developer and have to sign a non-disclosure
agreement. heh. It took them 2 months to actually reply to my request. But
the 3.9.18 is very close to what 4.0 will be, minus some bug fixes, so
it's almost not worth signing anything

Shad

Make money by surfing the web: http://how.to/get-cash