List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Any work for me?
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () cramersystems ! com>
Date:       2000-02-24 9:05:43

> Hi All!
> 	Anything needs to be done ? If its about C++/Qt (or
> anything rel to programming)  let me know, I can invest my spare time and
> gain some cool experience.

Yes, there a lot of things that need to be done and you
are most welcome to contribute !

I'd suggest you have a look on http://www.kde.org/jobs-open.html
where there are a lot of jobs needing someone.

Something else that I can think of is porting/rewriting khelpcenter.
Laurent and Michael said they would do it some time, but
they are already quite busy, so I'm sure they'll appreciate any help ;-)

And there is also a lot to do on kicker (configuration, for instance)
and kwin...

> PS I am new to this mailing list.(I Welcome myself!!)
Ah, I don't need to do it, then :-)

--
David Faure
faure@kde.org - KDE developer