List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Any work for me?
From:       "Parag Warudkar" <parag.warudkar () wipro ! com>
Date:       2000-02-24 7:58:05

Hi All!
	Anything needs to be done ? If its about C++/Qt (or  anything rel to
programming)  let me know, I can invest my spare time and gain some cool
experience.

PS I am new to this mailing list.(I Welcome myself!!)

TIA,
--
Parag Warudkar
Senior Systems Engineer
Wipro Technologies - Enterprise Solutions,
E-Commerce Division,
40/1A, Lavelle Road,
Bangalore, INDIA 560001
Tel : 091-080-2215010 Ext 124
Fax : 091-080-2271954
Email  :  Parag.Warudkar@Wipro.com
{paragw@excite.com}
Voicemail: 1-888-Excite2, ext. 004-647-4100
visit us at : www.wipro.com
"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that
Ican do, or any kindness or ablities that I can show to any fellow
creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I
shall not pass this way again."  -William Penn