List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Does anyone have work?
From:       Thomas Capricelli <capricel () yalbi ! com>
Date:       2000-02-15 15:12:13

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Raphael Mack wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to develop a app for KDE. But I don't know what. Does anyone of you have \
> s.th. to do? I don't have so much expierience with developing Apps for KDE but I \
> want to make s.th. what is needet and not only these stupid 'hello world' programs. \
>  If anyone knows s.th. interesting I'd be very greateful.

	Have you ever heard of Typing Tutor V ?(under windows 3.11 several
years ago )  I'm looking for such a program for so long under linux/kde.

	Basically, it's a tool to teach you how to write quickly and
efficiently on your keyboard : text is on the screen, and you have to type it.
The program check for any typing error (*bip*), and you oughta type whithout a
glance at your keyboard.

Thomas