List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Last qt cvs snapshot known to compile ... on HP-UX ?
From:       Sebastien Brochet <sebastien.brochet () tecsi ! com>
Date:       2000-02-11 13:57:19

Hi,

I have tried to compile qt-2.1.0-snapshot-20000209.tar.gz and a few
headers are missing to build the /kernel part.
I have copied some header from an old snapshot (19991215) to the missing
ones (some *_p.h) but obviously it failed at the end on structure/type
not defined while compiling qrichtext.cpp.

I would like to have a glimpse on the last qt and KDE development on
linux and HP-UX, but last time I tried on HP-UX I had a linker error and
anyone had a clue about it.
I was hoping things would be better in the latest qt snapshots ...

BTW, anyone succeeded on running KRASH on HP-UX ? or even better, latest
KDE2 sources ?

--

/Sebastien (happyly running KDE1.1.2 on his HP-UX box)