List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: eduware
From:       Raphael Mack <rama1 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-01-31 21:37:02

> On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: (Am Mon, 31 Jan 2000 schrieb Carsten \
> Pfeiffer:)
> > On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 04:24:42PM -0100, Uwe Thiem wrote:
> >
> > Hiya,
> >
> > > Teachers
> > > who give the input of *what* is really needed, what makes sense and what
> > > is just nonsense.
> >
> > I could help out with that, I have some good contacts to teachers ;)
> >
> > > Artists
> > > to produce good (animated)graphics/videos for educational games, positive
> > > and negative feedback and the like. This isn't just about icons.
> >
> > What about asking kde-artists?
> >
> > > needed on this one. (International) vocable trainers are more difficult
> >
> > There is at least one vocable trainer program for KDE available, I saw an
> > announcement somewhere.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Carsten Pfeiffer
> > --
> > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/
>
> I did not really follow this posting, but software
> for schools sounds interesting, because I want
> to persuade our school leader to change to Linux.
> Is there software available?
>
> Michael

the Werner-Siemens-Schule Stuttgert (Germany); http://www.wss-stuttgart.de; is a \
technical highschool specialized in e-technology (sory for my bad english, but I'm \
german :-) and uses Linux (KDE) on every Server and nearly every PC. You may contact \
a teacher there (Mr. Kicherer http://www.wss-stuttgart.de/~kc/kc).

Raphael