Stephan Kulow wrote: > > Well, this is GNU nana. it just happens to be within kdelibs, > but I'm not too sure if it will remain there as it seems to > cause more problems than good ;( Hm, AFAIK there are no real problems, but some compiler warning and aestatical differences on macro names :-) Anyway, I do not like the filenames, either. But the macro and function names are not so bad. Everytime you encounter them, you know this is a debugging statement without any effect in final builds. This is an advantage over, for example, assert() that you might miss when scanning some code manually. Greetings, --Mirko. -- Denn der Mensch liebt und ehrt den Menschen, solange er ihn nicht zu beurteilen vermag, und die Sehnsucht ist ein Erzeugnis mangelhafter Erkenntnis. (Thomas Mann)