List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kicker
From:       Thorsten Westheider <thorsten.westheider () teleos-web ! de>
Date:       2000-01-17 13:18:55

Hi,

I'm just building yesterday's/today's CVS and except for
some rather small showstoppers almost everything builds
fine here.
However, kicker seems to have a broken resize now, thinking
it's twice as double and hiding the lower half behind the screen
border.
I remember there was a posting some time ago stating
the very same problem and I wonder if there's kind of a
workaround.

	cu
	  Thorsten

--
Dipl.-Phys. Thorsten Westheider     / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
Im Schlingen 15                    / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /