Wanted to find out from someone out there who's probably got more experience with this..... Is it possible to configure CVSup so that when it does a "delete" that one can specify what types of files get deleted? Asking because I'd like to be able to configure my CVSup to delete files, _except_ "Makefile" and "Makefile.in". Being that those files are already re-generated as needed as part of the standard build process I would rather have them stick around until I actually do a "make distclean" and get rid of them all. At the same time, though, I'd still like CVSup to go ahead and delete any other files which its finds that it doesn't need to have kicking around. Anyone have any info on this? -- Graham TerMarsch