List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: kinit usage idea
From:       Dima Rogozin <dima () mercury ! co ! il>
Date:       1999-12-31 17:20:28

	> And it will not solve any problem of "ps" names.

Why not?

If you put kfind to be symbolic link to kinit and you start kfind, ps show
you "kfind", not "kinit: something". So you end up with correct name in the
ps listing.

Do I understand "ps" problem correctly or we are talking about different
things?

As for am_edit, if we want to use the idea it should be changed some how :).

Dima.