List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QXtWidget available ?
From:       David Boosalis <boosalis () cup ! hp ! com>
Date:       1999-12-23 20:53:37

I am new to Qt and KDE, having just strated to get my feet wet.  After I
did the "hello world", example, I thought it would be neat to see if I
could get some of my owm motif applications working from within the KDE
window manager.  Troll Tech has a QXtWidget, but this must be an
extension that they do not release with their Free version, as I could
not get my example to link.

Does anyone have some info on this.  Is there a nice way easy way to get
a Motif application to work from within KDE, so that I may call KDM
methods.

Any thoughts most appreciated here. And please no flames about using
Motif.

Respectfully,
David Boosalis
boosalis@earthlink.net