List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: Why do I have to quit twice?
From:       Nick Thompson <nickthompson () lucent ! com>
Date:       1999-12-22 17:11:04

Thanks Espen for forwarding that...

Yes, main looks like...

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    KApplication app(argc, argv, "myform");
    myform w;

    app.setTopWidget( &w );
    w.show();
    return app.exec();
}

but myform was a QDialog, now I am using a QWidget which works just fine. I
suspect I was wrong to use a QDialog in the first place (?).

(Is the list maintainer on vacation? It would be very useful to get on the
list... :)

Regards,
Nick.

--
   _  _______  __ __   Nick Thompson          | Lucent Technologies
  / \/ / / __\/ // /\  Lucent Technologies    | (Bell Labs Innovations)