List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: a mess with kdelibs, kmail
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-12-22 8:42:59

I just rsynced QT and cvs udpated kdelibs. Both compiled ok (well I had a problem
with QT, a symbolic link for qt/src/kernel/qpropertyinfo.h was not being created
in qt/include so I made it manually).

kmail failed to compile. It failed in kmcomposewin.cpp for me also, though for
different reasons. It looks like kmail is failing to compile for you because your
kmail is newer than your kdelibs, and changes have been made in kmail
(definitely) and kdelibs (I guess) for spell checking.

Webcvs seems to be broken (its not updating every three hours) so I'm not exactly
sure what's happening.

I would try, (shrugs shoulders) make clean and then make for kdelibs. Maybe even
a fresh cvs checkout. Even if you get kdelibs to compile at the moment
kfiledialog is unusable right now, so you won't be able to create attachments in
kmail.

BFN,
Don.