List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kash - There is a home page now
From:       "Michael J. Bedy" <mjbedy () mtu ! edu>
Date:       1999-12-22 5:33:32

  GIGADB seems appropriate. I had to modify it slightly to get it to work
with QT (a couple of preprocessor macros collided, I renamed them.)

  I can provide the skeleton for using the DB that I hacked up a number of
weeks ago. It is not complete by any means, but I have sucessfully entered
things into a DB so it may help illustrate the concept. It does very
little else than that.

  My thesis work has become more demanding lately, so I do not have much
in the way of free time right now. I can work on little pieces of this at
a time, however.

    - Mike