List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt Copy in CVS updated
From:       Bob Bernstein <ruptured-duck () home ! com>
Date:       1999-12-18 22:20:38

David Faure <faure@kde.org> wrote:

> * To get Krash (KDE-1.89) :
> use the KDE_2_0_pre_alpha_KRASH tag for both KDE and Qt
> (if you get it from qt-copy), or get it from ftp.kde.org
>
> * To get the HEAD branch :
> use no tag (or -A to get rid of existing tags)
> Just get everything from cvs, including qt-copy.

IYDM, a question about the relationship between these two branchs as we go
forward:

Will the three modules in krash (support, libs and base) change in sync with
their counterparts in the HEAD branch, or are they, literally, a 'frozen'
snapshot of development as of 12/15/99?

--
Bob Bernstein                http://members.home.net/ruptured-duck
at

"RMS's "curmudgeon-like" griping that he didn't like the term "Open
Source" looked silly to many last year; it's not looking so dumb
today..." Christopher B. Browne