List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt Copy in CVS updated
From:       Charles <charles () altair ! dhs ! org>
Date:       1999-12-18 5:22:48

Even with this version, I get the following error in the compilation of another
(non KDE) program:

moc include/AddUserWindow.h -o include/moc_AddUserWindow.cpp

g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -g3 -I/usr/lib/qt2.1/include -o include/moc_AddUserWindow.o \
include/moc_AddUserWindow.cpp

include/moc_AddUserWindow.cpp:29: syntax error before `('

include/moc_AddUserWindow.cpp:45: new declaration `static void \
AddUserWindow::staticMetaObject()'

include/AddUserWindow.h:37: ambiguates old declaration `static class QMetaObject * \
AddUserWindow::staticMetaObject()'

make: *** [include/moc_AddUserWindow.o] Error 1

(AddUserWindow.h:37 is the Q_OBJECT line)

The moc seems to be screwed up, or possibly changed in some way I havn't heard
of.
This identical code worked in Qt-19991127.

Testing some [much] simpler code yeilds similar issues.
I havn't compiled Krash (yet) with this qt builld.

I'm guessing this is all my own error.  But in either case, help!

-Charles