List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdevelop 1.0 -> crash (using filler)
From:       Kai Percz <kpercz () piro ! net>
Date:       1999-12-14 13:25:05

Hi,

after compile/install and run setup the application doesnīt start. The
last screen I saw was the welcome and tip of day?, the last message at
my console was "using filler". I donīt have any further idea, what i
have to do now. Can anyone help me?

I use Redhat 5.1 / QT 1.44 / KDE 1.1.1, gcc 2.95.2 and pentium
optimization in GCC, and I use -O2 to compile this applikation.

Kai