List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE2 devel docs
From:       Joao Neto <jpgpn () netc ! pt>
Date:       1999-12-13 16:26:13

> > Hi,
> > I just had a look at  http://developer.kde.org/kde2arch/kde2arch.html and it
> > seems there is still a lot missing.
>
> Thanks for the reminder ;) Do you want to take over one of topics ?

By the way...
I'm very interested in the ioslaves stuff.
The kde2 documentation I have only explains how to use it. Is there any
documentation (besides de source code) where I can learn how to build a new
ioslave?
As I don't have (at the moment) Kde2 in my system :
Which protocols have been implemented up to today in the form of ioslaves?
Has anyone implemented an NNTP ioslave?

--

Joao Neto