Nicolas Brodu wrote: > > I'm studying neural networks here, and as a practical experiment I > implemented a neural network window placement policy. > > The idea is: > - Train a network to approximate a 'Smart' placement, to begin with. > - When the user moves a window shortly after it has been displayed, then > train the network on the location the user choosed. > > We might then hope that the network will be able to predict more accurately > the user wishes! > Cool! Actually when I was in my NN lecture I had the very same in mind all the time :) Greetings, Stephan -- As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, Microsoft have nothing to worry about. By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online