List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konqueror feature need
From:       dep <dep () snet ! net>
Date:       1999-12-13 4:58:19

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, David Faure wrote:

|Well, from the text view in konqueror you can do Edit/Launch Editor
|and save from there, but yes, it's really long-winded just to save the current
|page !
|
|We need a working popupmenu in the HTML view first (and that will be
|after Krash).

yup. here's my thought: somebody on a mailing list gets a link to some
interesting but long article. he'd love to read it but right now he has to go
through the mail. clicking on the link has confirmed that the thing is worth
reading, and he's several times saved such messages, only to get an error when
he returns to the link. and there is every likelihood that before konqueror he
has had file > save as as an option. the choices, seems to me, are to provde an
easy ability to change the default browser, or to provide this function.

--
                2000 is a number that breaks computers.