On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, David Faure wrote: > On Sun, Dec 12, 1999 at 04:16:43PM -0500, dep wrote: > > On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Simon Hausmann wrote: > > > > |This feature is already available for text and html documents, not via > > |File->Save tho, but rather via the View menu (or was it Edit?) (we might > > |fix this after krash via the new kparts merging code) . > > > > back in kfm, when there was view source for page, it opened in i think kedit > > and could be saved from there, but i can't find anything similar here, because > > konqueror allows source to be viewed directly. > > Well, from the text view in konqueror you can do Edit/Launch Editor > and save from there, but yes, it's really long-winded just to save the current > page ! KonqTextView allows to save the currently displayed document :) But you're right, we should provide this functionality in the htmlview, too. Ciao, Simon > We need a working popupmenu in the HTML view first (and that will be > after Krash). > > -- > David FAURE > david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org > http://home.clara.net/faure/ > KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today > >