List:       kde-devel
Subject:    docking ....
From:       Paul Campbell <paul () chromatic ! com>
Date:       1999-12-10 9:33:48

I saw this go by a week or so back - I'm busy porting my laptop
power management control panels to Kde2 (BTW it looks great guys!) I have the
new panel stuff and all the UI in place - DCOP's going to make the rebuild of
the daemon a breeze - but I remember a lot of discussion about a new  docking
API (for my battery state indicator) - could someone please point me to any
documentation and/or sample code?

	thanks

	Paul Campbell