List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: KDevelop 1.0final
From:       Gary Meyer <gary () meyer ! net>
Date:       1999-12-08 1:55:40

Sandy --

I'm a big KDevelop fan.  I have emailed you before about KCron which I have written
in KDevelop.  KCron will be part of KDE2.  Checkout http://gary.meyer.net to see
the Made with KDevelop logo prominently displayed.

Anyhow, I know there has been talk about integrating KUML into KDevelop.  Have you
seen TogetherC++ from http://www.togethersoft.com?  It has the UML support built
into the IDE.  I have trying TogetherJ for some Java code for work.

Thought your team might be interested in seeing this.

Contratulations on 1.0.

-- Gary