List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Backgrounds and such
From:       Charles <charles () altair ! dhs ! org>
Date:       1999-12-07 5:57:27

Aye.. I see, and agree.. that does sound like a nice feature :)

Now, my question is, being that I'm new to doing anything related to KDE, how
should I go about adding this as a feature?

What would be my next step in adding this as a feature.  I'm far worse than
being new to programming, I've got no idea how to even do this
fun Open Source stuff!  It's emberrassing, I know :)  Give me a little help so I
can be productive.

And thanks everyone!

-Charles