List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-11-29 21:16:00

Hmm, it is working fine here.

Can you help debug it? Let's just deal with a local mailbox.

If kmail is emptying the incoming mail file after checking then the
  rc = mailFolder.expunge();
on line 120 of kmacctlocal.cpp must be being run.

It should only be run if all the repetitions of
      addedOk = processNewMsg(msg);
on line 112 suceed.

Would you be able to put debugging statements in like
debug( "Breakpoint #num" );
before and after the line 120 and 112 to see whether they are being run?

Also put a debug statement before and after line 99
  for (i=0; i<num; i++)
(obviously you'll have to put the debug statement after line 99 two lines after
99 so that if is inside the { block)

Perhaps somehow num which is assigned a value via the
  num = mailFolder.count();
statement is assigned the value zero.

I'm going to create a new account here and see if I can reproduce the problem.

BFN,
Don.