List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Warning: changes in khtml
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () helios ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       1999-11-28 18:56:29

OK, we just had yet another longer discussion on IRC and we realized a few
more design issues which require more time for the switch (and the weekend
is quite nearly over....)

That's why we decided to leave things as is (not to break stuff for
Krash) and finish the port of khtmlwidget to become a full fledged
BrowserView after Krash.

Lars is just reverting his commits, so everything should work again :)

Bye,
 Simon