List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konqueror cvs of yesterday
From:       Lars Knoll <knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       1999-11-28 9:13:47

On Sat, 27 Nov 1999, FERDINAND GASSAUER wrote:
> Hi
> 1) ftp does not work
> 2) Tree View : message malformed URL
> 3) http://www.aon.at
>       -- not all pictures load
>       -- http://www.aon.at/surfguide/rom/index.html
> links show somethig like
> target://_blank/#http://www ........
> and do not load

Hmmm. The status bar text above is ok (I encode the target frame into the url).
It should get properly decoded in the KHTMLWidget. Could be that it's the
newWindow stuff in konq_htmlview, that isn't working.

Simon: When khtml want's the page opened in a new window it emits a
newWindow(const QString &url) signal. Is that one handled correctly in
konq_htmlview?

Lars