List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Graphical location selector: anyone interested?
From:       Graham TerMarsch <gtermars () home ! com>
Date:       1999-11-27 1:08:56

Malte Starostik wrote:
> I started writing KLocationMap, a graphical location selector.
> I'd like to know if someone would be interested in using it and of
> course any other kind of
> feedback. It runs with the current KDE CVS. You can have a look at it
> here: http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~starosti/klocationmap

Ooooohhhh......totally plush!

Although I'll admit that I can't think of where I'd have a good use for it
right now, its really easy to say that this is something I'd definately like
to have at my disposal for when I do find a use for it.  :)

--
Graham TerMarsch

// Preserve the old, but know the new.