List:       kde-devel
Subject:    resizing a KTMainWindow
From:       Greg Lee <lee () hawaii ! edu>
Date:       1999-11-26 1:01:00

Can I get a KTMainWindow to resize smaller when its KMenuBar
is hidden?  What happens now when I hide the menu bar and
try to resize the window smaller is: (1) it refuses -- that
is, remains the same size, and (2) it sends a resize event
to my main widget to resize to a larger height to make up
for the no-longer-shown menu bar.  But I don't want my
main widget to get bigger -- I want the main window to
shrink up to fit the size of the main widget.

(adjustSize() has no effect.)

Greg Lee <lee@Hawaii.edu>