List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: from Corel: may we help?
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-11-24 23:32:25

  Hi Emily

  I think that the thing which would made the biggest impact would be:

-to commit some technical writers for writing documentation (help files,
manuals for the applications and maybe even improving the documentation of
the code).
-to commit some interface designers to improve on the quality of dialogs,
menus etc.

  These are things which are better done by paid personell, because
volunteers tend to overlook them. This would allow the core developers to
concentrate on hardcore coding.

  And of course, we welcome every additional developer to basically any
application.

             best wishes
                Lotzi Boloni