List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ALT+TAB
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () hal ! famaf ! unc ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1999-11-23 21:56:26

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Would be great to have the possibility to change the ALT+TAB key combination,
> because thie key-kombination is used by some programs.

	by the way about alt+tab, i'm usin kde 1.1.2 and qhen i press
alt+tab, use another program and then come back to the first one with
alt+tab, it doesn't let me type more than two or less keys and the program
stops repondig to keys. except, if i then pres a menu accelerator (alt+f
for file, for exmaple) or click in the window. I was just wondering if
this "issue" is already known and if it's fixed. I think the problem is
that when you press tha alt key it gives the "focus" to the meun. this
is happening whith, say, kwrite, kedit, kdestudio, kdevelop and a long
list of little programs...