I did some more modifications of the System KDE2.0 widget style based on suggestions I have gotten thus far. If you are interested you can see a new screenshot of the updates on the November 22 entry at http://mosfet.jorsm.com. I think it looks really nice now, uses less gradients and more earth tones. Feel free to continue sending me suggestions (via personal mail as usual, I don't want to get into public debates about my themes ;-) Note this is supposed to be a light, easy to use theme - not a techo-goth thing so keep that in mind. Thanks for your input so far. -- Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. mosfet@mandrakesoft.com mosfet@kde.org mosfet@jorsm.com