List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Tutorials?
From:       "N. Weuster" <weuster () mti ! uni-duisburg ! de>
Date:       1999-11-20 15:56:55

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Frerich Raabe wrote:

> 	- What the heck do you guys mean when you talk about the "Doc View"
> model? I know that it's some technique to seperate the "core" document object
> and the view which displays the contents if a Doc object but how do I use it
> effectively??

I tried to use the doc view model of kdevelop in the application knetdump.
look for the following links: (the second one is only in german available)

http://knetdump.mti.uni-duisburg.de
http://www.mti.uni-duisburg.de/arbeiten/lenord/internet/knetdump/index.html

just ask me for further information, if you need to.

ciao
	norbert weuster
--
norbert  weuster@etecs6.uni-duisburg.de