List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDEStudio?
From:       "Catalin Climov" <catalin () pmsd ! com>
Date:       1999-11-19 14:16:48

>> Who's developing KDEStudio and has anyone got any opinions on it? I like

> well, I been using it for a while and I can tell you, it's some
> great!. recently has been added the dialog editor and the object
> inspector. there has been plans about code completion, port to kde 2 and
> other things.

Max is the main developer for KDE Studio for the moment being. He is now
porting to KDE 2.

> Initially, it's a idea of Judin Max (novaprint@mtu-net.ru) and a
> few people (I just remember Catalin Climov and Michael Ansley). As I said,
> now they're porting it to kde 2 and they put to work a cvs server

> (cut & paste)

> export CVSROOT=:pserver:guest@24.0.210.213:/public
> Passwd: guest
> Module: studio

The cvs server will be down for the next couple of days for some
administrative work.
We also have the studiowidgets library for KDE 2 in the cvs repository.

> there is a page to download it and links to the mailing list here:

> http://www.chat.ru/~kdestudio/

You may also try this mirror:
http://www.softarc.com/~msharkey/kdestudio/index.html
(sometimes the original site is a little bit slow).

> enjoy yourself...

I think this is OT, so if you want more info just subscribe to the KDE
Studio mailing list, or send me a mail privately.

Regards,
Catalin.