Already fixed it :) Alexander Feigl wrote: > > Hi! > > Is the maintainer of kdvi still too busy to fix it (HEAD)? The new kpathsea lib > compiles well now, but there is still one unresolved symbol. I tried to fix this > by applying some changes which were made to kdvi in the KDE_1_1_BRANCH. kdvi > seems to compile and work now (on my local machine), but I have compilation > problems because of conflicting prototypes. kpathsea supplies prototypes for > popen and pclose without the correct parameters. What would be the best way to > fix this? Change the kpathsea configure to recognize that these prototypes can > be included from header files? > > Greetings > > Alexander -- Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. mosfet@mandrakesoft.com mosfet@kde.org mosfet@jorsm.com