List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: docking
From:       Harri Porten <porten () tu-harburg ! de>
Date:       1999-11-16 14:25:09

> Matthias Ettrich wrote:
> >
> > Seriously, there's nothing wrong in learning from good examples (as with kscd
> > this time). But problems occur if people copy bad code over and over again
> > rather then reading the docs how it should be done.

Matthias, you probably want some feedback: I ported kppp yesterday.
Everything went smoothly bad I had to leave the old mousePressEvent()
code in there and override showEvent() (for now!). Reason being: formerly we
had no "Quit" and closing the parent widget doesn't equal quitting the app.

Reordering, ie. cleaning up kppp's widget hierarchy might solve the
problem. I might take a look at that later.

Harri.